WRITE REPLY

the north winds blow [wild/solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 10:09:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]despite the fact it was cold that morning, ross found herself smiling happily as she walked along the path. in her arms was her precious eevee, flora. well, she was in her jacket but also in her arms to hold her there. it was honestly the easiest way to keep herself warm.

at least bambi was enjoying the winter weather....

[attr="class","ditags3"]wild

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 14:47:40 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DODRIO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / early bird[break]
tri attack / agility / jump kick / drill peck
[break][break]

@rosslynn

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 0:13:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dibody3"]maybe it was the panic from flora that made rosslynn begin running for her life or perhaps it was the fact that a three headed bird came after her that did it. no matter what it was, all ross could do is scream in terror as the dodrio came screeching out of the trees at the young woman. normally, the florist would have kept her calm and sense to not panic at the sight of the flying type but it was obvious the bird had other plans as she started pecking at the league member.

rosslynn would quickly take off, trying to get as much distance between herself and the bird trio as possible. "this was not what i was expecting what so ever!" she cried out, taking cover behind a tree. the dodrio ran past quickly and gave a loud screech once more before disappearing in the distance. "that was close..."

tl;dr, she ran from that bitch

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 4:11:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
toxic spikes / petal blizzard / synthesis / giga drain
[break][break]

@rosslynn

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 4:47:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]once rosslynn was safe from the dodrio, she slowly moved back onto the path and looked about. luckily, the bird was long gone and she was definitely safe. "that wasn't pleasant at all..." the green haired woman sighed as she moved to walk back down the path she had originally been going.

deep in thought, rosslynn didn't realize that she was being followed by a green humanoid pokemon with flowers attached to it's arms. at lease not until she noticed her eevee looking over shoulder. "what is it?" rosslynn turned around to look at the roselia, who jumped slightly and looked around in a panic before it slowly rubbed the back of it's head with a bashful smile.

the young woman blinked before smiling and crouching down to it's level. "hey there. i'm rosslynn. how are you?" she asked lightly, moving to hold out her hand to the grass type. it slowly walked forward and laid its red flowered hand in her palm as if to shake her hand. "you are rather pretty...would you like to join me on my journey? i am definitely looking for a friend."

the roselia seemed like she would think for a moment. ross then moved to grab a ball and hold it out. "here, you can choose."

tl;dr, attempting to befriend roselia and catch it.

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN